This is something I saw on Andrea’s site, so I’m gonna try and do it too! Should be fun and hopefully I can keep up with it!
It’s a bunch of random questions from the site http://www.friday5.org/ that are updated each Friday! How about that eh?
So here goes…..
1. What’s your favorite goody at your favorite bakery?
At the moment I think it would have to be the chocolate mini muffins from the bakery across the road from the bus stop! It’s so hard to resist stopping there!
2. Someone’s visiting from out of town and craves something sweet: Where do you take him or her for an experience he or she can’t get at home?
I think the place would HAVE TO BE Krispy Kreme! (given that KK is only in Melbourne and Sydney at the moment) And I’d try and time it right to get an original doughnut hot “off the press”. I had one like that for the first time at Easter and it was just amazing!
3. What’s your favorite order at your favorite ice creamery?
Hmmmm…..I guess I have 3 favourites….Chocolate, Choc Mint and Triple Swirl/Rainbow.
4. Oh no! You forgot to save room for dessert! What dessert item on the menu will you order anyway, because you can’t resist?
Chocolate Pudding!!!! Or Caramel mud cake.
5. You’ve got a craving for sweets, but it’s so late at night that only the corner convenience store is open. What do you get?
Depends what I’m in the mood. It could be chocolate, chips, icecream or an over-priced pack of tim tams!