Friday 5 on a Saturday!
- What is your favorite (toy) stuffed animal?
That wouldhave to be Lex – the blue dog I received from Richard when he went overseas for 6 weeks. Named in honour of his middle name!
- What do you think of stuffed animals as gifts?
I think they can be nice….assuming they are given for an appropraite occasion and aren’t too outrageous!
- What do you do with a stuffed animal you don’t want?
I give it away to a hospital or charity so it can be passed on to someone who would appreciate it more than what I currently do! I have recently given away a few bears that I received in my later years of high school that were special to me then, but now are just numbers in the collection! Which is why I’ve given them away.
- What are your thoughts on the whole Beanie Babies craze of the nineties?
A money-making exercise. They were cute to start with but then there was just too many of them!
- How many stuffed animals do you own?
Hmmmm….Lex, Humphrey, Justin, and a few more in the cupboard that I want to keep for when I have kids. So basically 3, cos the others don’t count!!! 😉
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink